Logos for Agricultural & Construction Equipment
Words of the land
We translate the future of precision farming
Logos for Agricultural & Construction Equipment - Words of the land
Having worked with the leading manufacturers of agricultural machinery for over 40 years, we are well aware of how the industry is evolving towards precision agriculture, involving more accurate, efficient and sustainable processes. If your challenge is to maximize yield while minimizing environmental impact, we, like you, are constantly striving to reduce the costs and boost the efficiency of our services.
We have a wealth of experience in translating the most innovative technologies in the industry:
- Automatic GPS and optical guidance
- Variable-Rate Application (VRA) and Automatic Section Control (ASC)
- Software Management
- Data management and integrated electronic communication between the links in the supply chain: machinery, equipment, farms, customers, dealers, manufacturers and corporations
We support our customers with technological solutions that automate multilingual content management processes, from authoring to translation and multi-channel publishing, thereby cutting costs and boosting productivity. The proven skills and reliability of our resources ensures that all our processes are fully controlled and deliver high quality.
We share our customers’ vision of a world in which people, content and technology are increasingly connected.
What we translate
Repair, user and maintenance manuals, diagnostic and part catalogs, technical data sheets and bulletins, eLearning content, company internal portals, design specifications, patents, product recalls and work breakdowns.
Sales and marketing
Websites, catalogs, press campaigns, presentations, promotional videos, audio transcripts, newsletters, company magazines, brochures, sales training courses (eLearning).
Association articles, business register records, contracts, non-disclosure agreements, general conditions of purchase, warranties, licensing agreements, certifications, regulations, court judgements, GDPR documents and tender specifications.
Sustainability and financial reports, financial statements, audits, tax documents, insurance policies, business plans, financial analyses, summaries, prospectuses and risk profiles.
Corporate websites, internal portals,
board of directors meeting minutes, resolutions, circulars, regulatory documents, codes of ethics, codes of conduct, internal communications and procedures.
- Simultaneous, consecutive, liaison and chuchotage (whispered) interpretation, in all languages, either in person or remotely. For all events, whether conferences, meetings, workshops or press conferences.
- Creation of eLearning modules for your sales network.
- Authoring technical manuals and training materials for your technical support network.
- Controlled technical language solutions to improve quality, optimize
the reuse of content, shorten turnaround times and cut costs, in both the original
and target languages.
How we work
We ensure that every stage of the process – which is fully integrated into the Logos translation management system, known as myLogosys – can be tracked at all times.
We assign projects to dedicated Project Managers, with industry experience and the know-how to successfully manage critical project factors such as tight deadlines.
We deploy dedicated teams of native-speaker professional translators, selected on the basis of:
- Industry specialization
- Consolidated experience with a minimum of 5 years’ professional practice
- Residence in their mother-tongue country
- Expertise in the translation of content relating to the most innovative technologies
- Creativity and resourcefulness in the translation of marketing and promotional content
We coordinate and support our dedicated teams in using the best translation and terminology management technologies, to ensure high quality
We measure the quality of our translations and service using regulatory and customer metrics and checklists.
RELIABILITY – We share your goals, help you innovate and support you as a partner by listening, discussing your needs and proposing solutions.
QUALITY – We are certified to ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and ISO 17100. Stringent standards, data security, traceability.
FLEXIBILITY AND AGILITY – We organize our processes to meet your budget and time requirements.
TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION – We combine the best technologies into a well balanced digital ecosystem in order to create an open, collaborative environment that can be integrated with any system already used by our customers.
How can Logos help?
Contact us for a quotation or further information.