Logos for Smart Homes
Words for home automation
We translate the home of the future
Logos for Smart Homes – Words for home automation
We have been working with the leading manufacturers of domestic appliances for over 40 years. Connectivity, smart features and innovation are driving the industry’s evolution, as we head towards a world of home automation for smart, connected homes, and domestic appliances controlled by apps and voice assistants.
We translate your journey with technical expertise, reliability, flexibility and innovative technology. You can rely on Logos for all your global requirements, we’ve been doing it for over 40 years.
What we translate
Sales and marketing
Websites, catalogs, press campaigns, presentations, promotional videos, audio transcripts, newsletters, company magazines, brochures, sales training courses (eLearning).
Localization of apps for energy consumption control, temperature monitoring, video tutorials for program set-up, video door entry systems and home security systems.
Sustainability and financial reports, financial statements, RFAs, audits, tax documents, insurance policies, business plans. Corporate communication: corporate websites, internal portals, board of directors meeting minutes, resolutions, circulars, regulatory documents, codes of ethics, codes of conduct, internal communications and procedures.
Association articles, business register records, contracts, non-disclosure agreements, general conditions of purchase, warranties, licensing agreements, certifications, regulations, court judgements, GDPR documents and tender specifications.
User, installer and maintenance manuals, diagnostic and part catalogs, technical data sheets and bulletins, eLearning courses for technical sales training, design specifications and patents.
Other industry solutions
- Simultaneous, consecutive, liaison and chuchotage (whispered) interpretation, in all languages, either in person or remotely. For all events, whether conferences, meetings, workshops or press conferences.
- Creation of eLearning modules for your sales network.
- Authoring technical manuals and training materials for your technical support network.
- Controlled technical language solutions to improve quality, optimize the reuse of content, shorten turnaround times and cut costs, in both the original and target languages.
How we work
We ensure that every stage of the process – which is fully integrated into the Logos translation management system, known as myLogosys – can be tracked at all times.
We assign projects to dedicated Project Managers, with industry experience and the know-how to successfully manage critical project factors and local company validation of translations, where applicable.
We deploy dedicated teams of native-speaker professional translators, selected on the basis of:
- Industry specialization
- Consolidated experience with a minimum of 5 years’ professional practice
- Residence in their mother-tongue country
- Expertise in the translation of content relating to the most innovative home automation and IoT technologies
- Creativity and resourcefulness in the translation of marketing and promotional content
We coordinate and support our dedicated teams in using the best translation and terminology management technologies, to ensure high quality and consistency.
We measure the quality of our translations and service using regulatory and customer metrics and checklists.
RELIABILITY – We share your goals, help you innovate and support you as a partner by listening, discussing your needs and proposing solutions.
QUALITY – We are certified to ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and ISO 17100. Stringent standards, data security, traceability.
FLEXIBILITY AND AGILITY – We organize our processes to meet your budget and time requirements.
TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION – We combine the best technologies into a well balanced digital ecosystem in order to create an open, collaborative environment that can be integrated with any system already used by our customers.
How can Logos help?
Contact us for a quotation or further information.