Logos for Agriculture & Construction Equipment
Words of the land
We translate the future of precision farming
Logos for Agriculture & Construction Equipment - Words of the land
Having worked with the leading manufacturers of agricultural machinery for over 40 years, we are well aware of how the industry is evolving towards precision agriculture, involving more accurate, efficient and sustainable processes. If your challenge is to maximise yield while minimising environmental impact, we, like you, are constantly striving to reduce the costs and boost the efficiency of our services.
We have a wealth of experience in translating the most innovative technologies in the industry:
- Automatic GPS and optical guidance
- Variable-Rate Application (VRA) and Automatic Section Control (ASC)
- Management software
- Data management and integrated electronic communication between the links in the supply chain: machinery, equipment, farms, customers, dealers, manufacturers and institutions
We support our customers with technological solutions that automate multilingual content management processes, from authoring to translation and multi-channel publishing, thereby cutting costs and boosting productivity. The proven skills and reliability of our resources ensures that all our processes are fully controlled and deliver high quality.
We share our customers’ vision of a world in which people, content and technology are increasingly connected.
What we translate
use and maintenance manuals, repair manuals, work time breakdowns, diagnostics, parts catalogues, technical data sheets, e-learning courses for technical personnel, design specifications, patents.
Sales and marketing
websites, catalogues, press campaigns, presentations, promotional videos, audio transcripts, newsletters, company magazines, brochures, training courses for your sales force (e-learning).
articles of association, business register records, contracts, non-disclosure agreements, general conditions of purchase, warranties, licence agreements, certifications, regulations, GDPR documents, tender specifications.
sustainability reports, financial reports and statements, RFAs, audits, tax documents, insurance policies, business plans.
corporate websites, codes of ethics and codes of conduct, company procedures, supplier approval procedures, internal web portals, minutes of Board of Directors meetings, resolutions, circulars.
- Simultaneous, consecutive, liaison and whispered interpreting (chuchotage), across all languages, either in person or remotely. For events, conferences, shareholders’ meetings, meetings of corporate governing bodies, workshops, presentations and press conferences.
- Creation of e-learning modules for your sales network.
- Authoring technical manuals and training materials for your technical support network.
- Controlled technical language solutions to improve quality, optimise the re-use of content, shorten turnaround times and cut costs, in both the original and target languages.
How we work
We ensure that every stage of the process – which is fully integrated into the Logos translation management system, known as myLogosys – can be tracked at all times.
We assign projects to dedicated Project Managers, with relevant experience and the ability to deal with tight deadlines and the critical factors associated with the sector.
We deploy dedicated teams of native-speaker professional translators, selected on the basis of:
- Specialisation in the sector
- Consolidated experience with a minimum of 5 years’ professional practice
- Residence in their mother-tongue country
- Expertise in the translation of content relating to the most innovative technologies
- Creativity and resourcefulness in the translation of marketing and promotional content
We coordinate and support our dedicated teams in using the best translation and terminology management technologies, so as to ensure high quality
We measure the quality of our translations and service using metrics and checklists based on regulatory requirements and agreed with the customer.
RELIABILITY – We share your goals, help you innovate and support you as a partner by listening, discussing your needs and proposing solutions.
QUALITY – We are certified to ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and ISO 17100. Stringent standards, data security, traceability.
FLEXIBILITY AND AGILITY – We organise our processes to meet your budget and time requirements.
TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION – We combine the best technologies into a well balanced digital ecosystem in order to create an open, collaborative environment that can be integrated with any systems already used by our customers.
How can we help you?
Contact us for advice, further information or a quote.