Logos for Food & Beverage
Words on the menu
We translate the future of food
Logos for Food & Beverage – Words on the menu
Based in the heart of Italy’s Food Valley – the birthplace of gastronomic delights such as balsamic vinegar, PDO charcuterie, Lambrusco wines and Parmigiano Reggiano cheese – Logos is strategically located and boasts decades of in-depth experience in the Food & Beverage sector.
More and more, in contemporary society, food is taking on new meaning and representing new values. What was once a part of nature is now a part of culture: a symbol of national identity, a by-word for craftsmanship, a focal point for socialisation and a ritual moment that punctuates our daily lives. So gastronomy is a place of exchange, and the outcome of a union between raw materials, production techniques and preparation systems.
It’s a language for expressing flavours, colours and concepts that need the right vehicles to communicate them effectively and convincingly.
Multilingual translations to make local delicacies global
From the specific lexicon of production technology and the terminology of HoReCa, to creative writing that conjures up the sensory experience of a gourmet dish, the words that celebrate the food and beverage industry are amplified by translation, to give consumers all round the world a holistic vision of the brand, the company and the product’s quality.
As a result of our experience and our vast network of relationships in this field, we have a substantial pool of translation professionals exclusively dedicated to the food and beverage sector. And thanks to continuous scouting, we promote the development of new specialist resources according to the specific needs of our customers.
- Translators and reviewers who are all native speakers of their target language
- Exclusive, specialist resources, with many years’ experience
- Specific training for the team with a dedicated Project Manager
- Proven track-record in translation and copywriting for the food and beverage sector
Strategic solutions for web communication and e-commerce
Copywriting service with stylistic analysis based on the target audience (retail, wholesale, consumer) and production of headlines and definitions tailored to different communication channels
SEO/SEM across every language
Consulting on keywords for advertising campaigns
Specialist consulting on terminology
E-commerce: integration with PIM, CMS and DAM
Who are our services aimed at?
Food and beverage producers
We work with the top local and international food and beverage companies to convey their company philosophy and the technical and qualitative features of their produce.
Our services include:
- Translation and transcreation of:
- Marketing content, websites, apps, newsletters, DEM and social media content, press releases, advertorials, advertising messages, taglines
- Technical content, internal procedures, production processes, product ingredients, product descriptions, catalogues, production regulations, recipe books
- Administrative, legal and financial content
- Institutional content (codes of ethics and codes of conduct, sustainable development goals)
- Localisation of audio-video content: subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing, transcription, adaptation of video graphics, audio-video mixing and remixing.
- Conception, creation and translation of e-learning materials for sales and production.
- Simultaneous, consecutive, liaison and whispered interpreting (chuchotage). In person and remotely.
Food and Beverage E-Commerce
For service providers handling the online sale of food and beverage products, we offer the tightest possible turnaround times and zero criticality in the copywriting and translation process.
- Product descriptions, product ingredients and marketing copy that place the right emphasis on the concepts of tradition, craftsmanship and sustainability
- Translation of static and dynamic sections of websites
Communication and digital marketing agencies
We have numerous collaborations with well known communication and digital marketing agencies with substantial client portfolios in the food and beverage sector. Our services include:
Translation of press releases to ensure the instant release of content
Management of periodic newsletters
Transcreation for advertising campaigns
Publishing houses, trade publications
We work with leading publishers and publications in the food and beverage sector, and ensure total adherence to copy deadlines and accuracy of content. Our services include:
Copywriting and translation of articles and advertorials for publication
Translation of internal and contractual documents
The role of copywriting
For the food and beverage sector, copywriting is the signature dish on the menu. In every language we re-craft it in, it uses words to paint a picture of the deluxe atmosphere of a Michelin-starred restaurant, for example, or the development of a new gourmet food, and dovetails with your visual content to convey your company philosophy or the commercial positioning of your brand or product.
Whether you need marketing documentation, informative copy or updates to existing texts, we have the know-how to promote your company image through effectively edited, terminologically accurate content, in line with your marketing strategy.
An essential ingredient of every showcase recipe, the language of the food and beverage sector needs to be selected and seasoned to match the requirements of the individual customer.
Style, tone of voice, creativity and inspirational content are underpinned by an in-depth knowledge of the industry’s terminology, ranging from biology to nutrition, and from the lexicon of food-tech to continuous training in the latest culinary trends and gastronomic innovations.
RELIABILITY – We share your goals, help you innovate and support you as a partner by listening, discussing your needs and proposing solutions.
QUALITY – We are certified to ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and ISO 17100. Stringent standards, data security, traceability.
FLEXIBILITY AND AGILITY – We organise our processes to meet your budget and time requirements.
TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION – We combine the best technologies into a well balanced digital ecosystem in order to create an open, collaborative environment that can be integrated with any systems already used by our customers.
How can we help you?
Contact us for advice, further information or a quote.