Words of law
We translate legal communication
Logos - Words of law
We know how to combine technical expertise with a mastery of legal language to translate any content in every field of law. For over 40 years, we have been meeting the high expectations of law firms, professionals and multinationals, by supporting them with specialist translators backed by legal experts in the most complex international legal challenges. Our service levels and translation quality are certified to ISO 9001 and ISO 17100. We apply the latest technology to our translation and review processes, to ensure effective management and sharing of the specific terminology of your content and all the other assets relating to your legal communication.
What we translate
- Non-disclosure agreements, specialist press articles, writs of summons
- Tender specifications, certifications, statements of defence, general conditions of purchase, tax disputes, contracts
- Family law, tax law, European Court of Justice acts and documentation, GDPR documents
- M&A, trademarks, pleadings, precautionary measures
- Opinions, company policies, powers of attorney, industrial property
- Notarial deeds of sale
- Court judgements, articles of association
- Warranty terms
- Minutes of Board of Directors meetings, business register records
- Legal review
- Legal assessment
- Sworn translations
- Legalisation (Hague Apostille)
How we work
We ensure that every stage of the process – which is fully integrated into the Logos translation management system, known as myLogosys – can be tracked at all times.
We assign projects to dedicated Project Managers, with relevant experience and the ability to deal with the critical factors associated with the sector.
We deploy dedicated teams of native-speaker professional translators, selected on the basis of:
- Specialisation in the sector
- Consolidated experience with a minimum of 5 years’ professional practice
- Residence in their mother-tongue country
- Continuously updated, in-depth knowledge of matters relating to private, commercial, tax, international and canon law
We coordinate and support our dedicated teams in using the best translation and terminology management technologies, so as to ensure high quality and consistency.
We measure the quality of our translations and service using metrics and checklists based on regulatory requirements and agreed with the customer.
RELIABILITY – We share your goals, help you innovate and support you as a partner by listening, discussing your needs and proposing solutions.
QUALITY – We are certified to ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and ISO 17100. Stringent standards, data security, traceability.
FLEXIBILITY AND AGILITY – We organise our processes to meet your budget and time requirements.
TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION – We combine the best technologies into a well balanced digital ecosystem in order to create an open, collaborative environment that can be integrated with any systems already used by our customers.
How can we help you?
Contact us for advice, further information or a quote.