Logos for Automotive
Words on wheels
We translate the future of mobility
Logos for Automotive – Words on wheels
We are witnessing major changes in the automotive industry, as new trends, technologies and patterns of consumer behaviour establish themselves: electric vehicles for improved mobility, autonomous driving and related infrastructure, Car-to-X communication, an improved driver experience thanks to connected functionality services, and solutions that respond to our increasing concern for the environment.
We translate your journey with technical expertise, reliability, flexibility and innovative technology. We manage to understand and meet all your requirements because we know how to listen, and we’ve been doing it for over 40 years.
What we translate
use and maintenance manuals, repair manuals, service bulletins, recall and servicing campaigns, work time breakdowns, diagnostics, parts catalogues, technical data sheets, e-learning courses for technical personnel, design specifications, patents.
Sales and marketing
websites, catalogues, press campaigns, presentations, promotional videos, audio transcripts, newsletters, company magazines, brochures, training courses for your sales force (e-learning).
sustainability reports, financial reports and statements, RFAs, audits, tax documents, insurance policies, business plans. Institutional content: corporate websites, codes of ethics and codes of conduct, company procedures, supplier approval procedures, internal web portals, minutes of Board of Directors meetings, resolutions, circulars.
articles of association, business register records, contracts, non-disclosure agreements, general conditions of purchase, warranties, licence agreements, certifications, regulations, GDPR documents, tender specifications.
Other services for the Automotive industry
- Simultaneous, consecutive, liaison and whispered interpreting (chuchotage), across all languages, either in person or remotely. For events, conferences, shareholders’ meetings, meetings of corporate governing bodies, workshops, presentations and press conferences.
- Creation of e-learning modules for your sales network.
- Authoring technical manuals and training materials for your technical support network.
- Controlled technical language solutions to improve quality, optimise the re-use of content, shorten turnaround times and cut costs, in both the original and target languages.
How we work
We ensure that every stage of the process – which is fully integrated into the Logos translation management system, known as myLogosys – can be tracked at all times.
We assign projects to dedicated Project Managers, with relevant experience and the ability to deal with the critical factors associated with the sector, such as tight deadlines for recall and servicing campaigns.
We deploy dedicated teams of native-speaker professional translators, selected on the basis of:
- Specialisation in the Automotive and Mobility industry
- Consolidated experience with a minimum of 5 years’ professional practice
- Residence in their mother-tongue country
- Expertise in the translation of content relating to the most innovative technologies
- Creativity and resourcefulness in the translation of marketing and promotional content
We coordinate and support our dedicated teams in using the best translation and terminology management technologies, so as to ensure high quality and consistency.
We measure the quality of our translations and service using metrics and checklists based on regulatory requirements and agreed with the customer.
RELIABILITY – We share your goals, help you innovate and support you as a partner by listening, discussing your needs and proposing solutions.
QUALITY – We are certified to ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and ISO 17100. Stringent standards, data security, traceability.
FLEXIBILITY AND AGILITY – We organise our processes to meet your budget and time requirements.
TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION – We combine the best technologies into a well balanced digital ecosystem in order to create an open, collaborative environment that can be integrated with any systems already used by our customers.
How can we help you?
Contact us for advice, further information or a quote.