Logos ranks among the largest, privately-owned language service organizations in the world. In 1979, the company was founded in Modena, Italy as a translation company and has grown into a global industry leader ranking among the world's top 20 language suppliers.
Logos delivers translation and localization solutions with more than 40 years of knowledge and experience to the world's leading global brands, managing all of their multilingual content requirements, including technical, marketing, commercial, digital, legal, financial, software and app localization.
In order to continue capturing international markets demands we have expanded our services to include also the following:
- Technical authoring creation
- eLearning and technical assistance network training
- Industrial videos and 3D animation
- Terminology and translation memory creation and management
- Content Management System and migration support
- Augmented reality
- Mechanical design
- Multimedia communication