Logos Group in Collaboration with Write2Users
Hot to provide comprehensive all-inclusive solutions supporting the entire content creation and translation supply chain
Logos Group, global language provider and Write2Users, technical documentation experts have started a collaboration sharing their in-depth knowledge of the technical documentation and localization industries. The aim of the collaboration is to broaden their presence in the field and to serve their clients at a higher level. With the collaboration Logos strengthens its commitment to invest further in its well-established expertise in MadCap Flare for localization projects.
With the partnership Logos and Write2Users can provide comprehensive, all-inclusive solutions supporting the entire content creation and translation supply chain.
Jessika Andersson, Account Manager for Logos on the Scandinavian market comments; “I believe that MadCap Flare is an excellent solution for many large and middle sized companies. Logos is able to support them in localization through many years of experience and an extensive team of specialized MadCap Flare experts, the partnership with Write2Users is the next natural step.”
Write2Users is a company specialized in technical communication and localization solutions. Owner and founder, Per Frederiksen, has 20+ years´ experience in the industry. Per has been involved in technical writing, localization management, website editing, software training and user experience. Based on this experience, Per trains and consults leading software and hardware companies in Scandinavia adding value to their content creation and localization processes. Write2Users works with leading subcontractors in the business to provide state-of-the art training and client project solutions.
“With an ever increasing Madcap customer base, Write2Users was looking for a partner to provide full scale localization solutions. Logos was the perfect match, as they have strong Madcap knowledge and extensive experience with localization management.” says Per Frederiksen, owner and founder of Write2Users.
With the partnership both players will be able to offer a wide range of services:
Technical communication services
- Outsourcing of technical communication tasks – architecture, design and writing
- Screening of candidates for technical communication positions
- Training – standard or customized workshops
- Consulting – best practices, tools, coaching clip cards
- Best practices consulting – topic based authoring, single sourcing, content planning
- Madcap Flare training and consulting
- Software localization
- Technical publications localization
- Consulting on localization process improvements
- Localization management tools for automating and streamlining the process
- Web content localization
- Marketing, legal and financial localization
- Most industry sectors are covered ranging from automotive, engineering, life science, industrial equipment and appliances.
- Multimedia localization
- Testing, DTP and Engineering