Logos Group is now reinforcing its presence in Sweden
Logos is now actively expanding in Scandinavia to assist the ever increasing Life Sciences sector
Logos is now actively expanding in Scandinavia to assist the ever increasing Life Sciences sector as well as the Manufacturing, Consumer, Engineering, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Financial, Media and Publishing industries.
Since 2005, LOGOS has grown into a well-established global partner to the medical industry, assisting diverse businesses worldwide, delivering scalable translation solutions from a dedicated global team of language professionals – subject matter specialists.
"We want to bring to Scandinavia our expertise from working with global medical companies in the US, Asia and the rest of Europe. Many factors need to be taken into consideration when working with a medical company and it is only with close collaboration that substantial benefits can be achieved", says Jessika Andersson, New Business Developer on the Scandinavian market.
We at Logos Scandinavia will continuously do our utmost to improve and consolidate our partnership.
About Logos Group
- One of the top ten language service providers worldwide.
- A major player on the market for 34 years.
- Corporate HQ in Modena, Italy.
- Global Presence – with a mature network across Europe, the Americas, Asia, Logos is one of the oldest brands in modern translation.
- Spirit for innovation – Logos developed early Workflow, Translation Memory and Web-based terminology tools – today free of charge to our clients.
- Quality standards – Logos is ISO 9001 : 2008 & EN 15038 : 2006 certified, the European standard for quality assurance in translation.
- The Logos Foundation is a non‐profit initiative with a mission to preserve cultural and linguistic diversity in our world and works to protect the unique knowledge and experience contained within the languages and dialects of people in their local communities.
"Your worth consists in what you are and not what you have" Thomas Edison