Find out some statistics with high level facts and figures about the resources of the Logos Foundation:
- 7.5 million words.
- 251 languages.
- Search word usage, including definition, part of speech, subject, pronunciation, image, sound, video. etc.
- Search a word for context in the Library or in other resources of the Logos Foundation.
- Join the Dictionary community and make your suggestion or addition.
- More than 700 million words across literature, technical and other texts.
- Search a word, highlighted in context to help explain its meaning and usage.
- Read entire publications across 110 languages.
- Search by author or title.
- Connect to the Logos Dictionary.
Logos (Verb) Conjugator:
- Verb conjugation tool in 36 languages.
- One of the most useful, practical tools for learning or mastering any language.
- Download a toolbar, so that verb conjugation is just a click away.
- On-demand Internet TV featuring 16,000 videos.
- More than 13 languages, around 9,000 hours of video without advertisement breaks.
- Documentaries, interviews, current affairs, movies, music, art, literature, world events and history many not always widely broadcast in the public domain.
- View in real-time on-line - or download for viewing at higher resolution.
- Live updates on latest releases available
- Famous and thought-provoking quotations by the world's finest minds - including poets, authors and philosophers - translated daily into 60 languages.
- Sign up to receive Logos Quotes daily by email.
- Search a word in poetry collected across over 60 languages.
- Read more about the poet.
- Words for children in 180 languages to encourage an interest in languages.
- Image, sounds and context provided to encourage the learning process.
- The Children's Library contains popular stories, tales, fables and texts specially selected to encourage children's interest in reading one or more languages.